잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

結膜炎의 細胞學的 檢索

Cytologic Study of Conjunctivitis

경북의대잡지 1965년 6권 1호 p.61 ~ 66
전종한 (  ) - 경북대학교 의과대학 안과학교실

Abstract


Cytological studies were carried out on the 248 smears taken from the eye disoharages and conjunctival epithelial scraping and ctained with hematoxylin-epsin and Papanicolaou ctaining in 62 cases of patients with conjunctivitis.
The following results were obtained.
1. The major inflammatory cellular element in acute baterial conjunctivitis was neutrophilic leucocytes in 11 cases (78.6%) and the equal proportion of neutrophilic leucocyes, monocytes and lymphocytes were present in the remainder of 3 cases (21.4%).
2. In trachoma, the major inflammatory celluar element was found to be monocytes in 18 cases (64.2%) and neutrophilic leucocytes in 5 case (18.9%)
The remainder of 5 cases (18.9%) showed the presence of equal proportion of monocytes and lymphocytes.
The basophilic cytoplasmic inclusion body was recognized in 5 cases (18.9%).
3. In epidemic keratoconjunctivitis, the major inflammatory celluar element was monocytes in 17 cases(85%) and neutrophilic loucocytes in 1 case(5%). In 2 cases, lymphocytes and monocytes were present at equal proportion. The eosinophilic intranuclear inclusion body was recognized in 3 cases(15%).

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보
등재저널 정보