잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

우리나라 吸蟲症의 感染源에 關한 硏究

Studies on the Sources of Infection of Distomiasis

공중보건잡지 1966년 3권 1호 p.1 ~ 7
노인규 (  ) - 서울대학교 보건대학원

Abstract


A study on eating habits of second intermediate hosts (fresh-water fishes, crayfish and crabs) of Clonorchis sinensis and Paragonimus westermant was made in Pusan area residents during the period of 6 months from May to October of 1962, by the questionnaire formula. A total of 9,155 persons(male: 4,223, female: 4,932)responded during this study.
An analysis of the study revealed that:
1) The eating rate of fresh-water fishes of Pusan citizens was 59.1%(male: 64.8%, female: 53.7%), and the rate of rural woman and city women were 74.9% and 61.4% respectively. The ways of the eating in both of Pusan citizens and rural women were boiling, which was the most common, and next raw eating, roasting, frying, soaking in salt and drying, in that order.
2) The eating rate of the crayfish and crabs of Pusan citizens was 48.6%(male:54.5%, female: 41.7%), and the rate of rural women and city women were 60.4% and 38.3% respectively. The most popular way of eating among both of Pusan citizens and rural women was boiling. Roasting was the second commonest way and soaking in soy-souce, raw eating and frying followed.
3) In housewives, the rate of admimistration of crayfish juice to their ill children with measles etc. was 15.4% as a whole, and 57.2% of them administered raw juice and the remainder(42.8%) boiled juice. The rate was higher in low educated group than the higher. There were no obvious difference of the rate and the way of the administration between urban and rural area.
4) In army soldiers, the eating rate of fresh-water fishes was 61.4% and that of crayfish and crabs was 63.7%. And it was found that there were no obvious regional(provincial) differences in both of above rates.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보
등재저널 정보