잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

서울市 山羊에 對한 結核感染調査 및 飼育者의 이에 對한 保健知識에 關한 調査

A Survey on Tuberculosis Infection Milk Goat and on Breeder´s Knowledge and Attitude from Public Health Aspect

공중보건잡지 1966년 3권 2호 p.89 ~ 94
김만호 (  ) - 서울대학교 보건대학원

Abstract


A study was carried out during the period from 7 Jan. to 10 Feb. 1966 for the purpose of finding out the milk goat´s tuberculosis infection and the status of breeder from public health aspect in Seoul
The study was made towards 408 heads of milk goat which are being bred by 42 different households, in Seoul area. As the results of this study, following conclusions were obtained :
1. All of the milking method being adopted of milk goat were by hands and no one has used milking machine.
2. Regarding the status of Registeration to milk Gost Association, registered households rated 23.8 per cent and the none-registered households 76.2 per cent.
3. Of all the non-registered breeders, 2.9 per cent were adopting the low-temperature treatment, 35.1 per cent the high temperature treatment with 35.1 per cent and those who sell the raw milk without any treatment were found to be constituted of 62.0 per cent.
4. In regard to the sanitary condition of the management of milk goat, low class, as defined, constituted 92.9% or the most, followed by middle class rating 7.1%. there was no case which could be regarded as a high class.
5. As the rsulte of tuberculin test on milk goats, the positive reaction could be abserved in 0.8 per cent of the total goats tested.
6. As for the knowledge of the breeders on the possibility of Tuberculosis infection of goat, 21.3 per cent of the total breeder responded "Yes" on the question whether or not they had understood the milk goat could be infected by tuberculosis. Those who knew the fact that the milk of infected goat could be contaminated by M. Tuberculosis rated 9.6 per cent and the majority of the respondent or 90.4 per cent responded "did not know" 7.2 per cent of the respondents had some knowledge on "Tuberculosis is Zoonosis" while most of persons interviewed had not.
7. Of all the persons having the knowledge on tuberculosis infection 77.7 per cent have been treating the milk, by pasteurization Among the persons not knowing about tuberculosis, infection 33.3 per cent have been pasteurized the milk.
8. Those who wash the udder and hands at milking constituted 95.2 percent of total repondents and the rest of them or 4.8 per cent did not.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보
등재저널 정보