잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

서울市內 井戶水의 鹽素要求量에 關한 硏究

Studies on Chlorine Demand of Drinking Wells in Seoul

공중보건잡지 1968년 5권 2호 p.181 ~ 186
신경진 (  ) - 서울대학교 보건대학원

Abstract


The chlorination sanitarily gives the drinking water completely purified by the chlorine titrated in an accurate measurement to the well water.
This investigation had been carried out to observe how much chlorine demand would be measured for the drinking water, from Apr. 15, 1968 to Sept. 30, 1968, bases on the 101 cases of wells that the people in Seoul could not help using wells by the non-water supply. From the test precedure used this investigation pH value related to the chlorine demand, the amount of KMnO₄consumed and NH₃-N resulted altogether as the following :
1. The water temperature showed that 93 cases or 93.1% out of 101 cases were under 12℃ and the rest, 7 casts or 6.9%, were higher than 12℃.
2. The accurate survey of pH value revealed that 91 cases or 90.0% out of 101 cases were neutral as 6. 5∼7.5, 3 cases or 3.0% less than 6.5 and 7 cases or 7.0% more than 7.5.
3. The discriminate survey of Ammonia-Nitrogen revealed that 20 cases or 19.8% out of 101 were positive.
4. The amount of KMnO₄consumed denoted that 60 cases or 59.3% were less than 2.0 ppm and 95 cases or 94.0% less than 4.0 ppm, in each, out of 101, but the case prescribed with that of more than 10.0 ppm in Korean drinking water standards was only within the limit of 1 case or 1.0% of the all.
5. The chlorine demand presented after an-contact time-hour revealed that 78 cases or 77.1% were less than 0.5 ppm. 93 cases or 92.0% less than 1.0 ppm and 8 cases or 8.0% 1.1∼2.0 ppm in each. Most of 8 cases or 8.0% out of 101, however, were the wells in the slum area in Seoul.
6. The interrelation between pH value(r₁) and the amount of KMnO₄consumed(r₂) revealed that they were in the positive correlation from the coefficient of it equated by the following general mathematical expression r₁.₂=0.34 ; p<0.01.
7. The interrelation of which had been done among pH value (r₁), the amount of KMno₄consumed(r₂) and the chlorine demand(r₃) was also in the same positive correlation from the coefficient of it as shown as r₁.₂.₃=0.34 and p<0.01.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보
등재저널 정보