오늘 하루동안 보지 않기
잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

전라북도 지역의 치과적 생체 연령추정 사례의 분석

Analysis of Age Estimation Cases of Living Body Based on Dental aspect in Jeollabuk-do

대한구강내과학회지 2008년 33권 2호 p.167 ~ 176
KMID : 0355220080330020167
엄애자 ( Eom Ae-Ja ) - 전북대학교 치의학대학원 구강내과학교실

서봉직 ( Suh Bong-Jik ) - 전북대학교 치과대학 구강내과학교실

Abstract

2000년 1월부터 2007년 12월까지 전북대학교병원 치과진료처 구강내과에 의뢰된 연령추정 121례를 분석 및 평가하여 다음과 같은 결론을 얻었다.
1. 연령추정 의뢰인의 성별 분포는 남성(58.7%)이 여성(41.3%)보다 많았으며, 연령별로는 50대 이상이 전체의 과반수 (55.4%)를 차지하였다.
2. 호적 연령과 주장 연령의 차이는 5세 이상(34.1%) 차이가 가장 많았고, 이는 50대 이상이 대부분이었다.
3. 연령을 늘리려는 의뢰인(64.2%)이 줄이려는 의뢰인(35.8%)보다 많았으며, 이는 남녀 모두 유사하게 나타났다. 10세 미만과 20대는 나이를 줄이려는 경우가, 10대, 30대이상에서는 나이를 늘리려는 경우가 많았다.
4. 복지를 이유로 연령정정을 원하는 경우가 가장 많았다. 복지혜택과 관련해서는 50대 이상이, 직장과 관련해서는 40대와 50대가, 교우관계와 관련해서는 30대와 40대가, 가족 관계와 관련해서는 50대가, 취업과 관련해서는 10대와 20대가 가장 많았다.
5. 연령추정 방법은 20세 이상에서는 영구치의 교모도와 치수강 퇴축도를 사용하였으며, 10세 이상 20세 미만에서는 치근단공 폐쇄시기를, 10세 미만에서는 영구치 석회화 정도를 각각 사용하였다. 20세 이상에서 영구치 교모도와 치수강 퇴축도를 사용하기 어려운 경우, 영구치의 상실시기와 하악각의 증령적 변화를 이용하여 연령을 추정하였다.
6. 각 방법에 의해 추정된 연령의 77.7%는 의뢰인이 주장하는 연령에 근접하였으나, 22.3%는 호적상의 연령에 근접하여 의뢰인의 주장과 일치하지 않았다.

We analyzed 121 age estimation clients who had visited oral medicine clinic, Chonbuk National University Hospital, from January 2000 to December 2007 to evaluate its characters in Jeonllabuk-do. The obtained results were as follows;
1. There was distinct difference in sex distribution(Male : 58.7%, Female : 41.3%) and more than half percent(55.4%) was over 50’s.
2. The difference between registered and alleged age was the most in more than 5 years, and most of them were over 50’s.
3. There were more clients who wanted to increase their age than to decrease and was no prominent difference in sex. Age estimation clients who wanted to decrease their age were predominant under 10 years old and in 20’ s, and those wanted to increase were predominant in 10’ s and over 30’s.
4. The most reasons to correct age were related to welfare benefit. The purpose of age estimation was different according to each age groups; welfare benefit was the most over 50’s, occupation in 40’s and 50’s, friendship in 30’s and 40’s, sibling-related in 50’s, employment in 10’s and 20’s.
5. Age was estimated by the attrition of permanent tooth and pulp/tooth ratio from 20 years, root apex closure for 10’s and calcification of permanent tooth under 10 years old, In cases that were difficult to estimate by use of the attrition of permanent tooth and pulp/tooth ratio, age was estimated by missing time of permanent tooth and the change of mandibular angle with age.
6. The estimated ages were close to alleged age in 77.7% of clients but the rest(22.3%) was close to registered age.
KeyWords
연령추정, 치아교모도, 치수강 퇴축도, 치근단공 폐쇄, 영구치 석회화
Age estimation, Occlusal tooth wear, Root apex closure, Calcification of permanent tooth, Welfare
원문 및 링크아웃 정보
 
등재저널 정보
학술진흥재단(KCI)