잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

신성 고혈압에 대한 임상적 관찰

A Clinical Observation on Renal Hypertension

대한비뇨기과학회지 1973년 14권 1호 p.49 ~ 58
박용현/Park YH

Abstract


994 cases of essential hypertension and renal hypertension admitted to St Mary`s Hospital, Catholic Medical College, during the period from January 1963 to September 1970`were analyzed. Among 142 cases of renal hypertension, 81 cases were treated at the department of medicine 61 cases at department of urology. The results are summarized as follows: 1. The percentage of renal hypertension in total number of hypertension was 15.3%. 2. The ratio of the male to the female was 2 to 1. The incidence of renal hypertention was highest in the age group of 31 to 40 (26%). The majority of the renal hypertension (71%) were among the age of 31 to 60. 3. The ratio of renal hypertension of the parenchymal origin to the vascular origin was 4 to 1. 4. The incidences of renal hypertension in various diseases were as follows: Among renal parenchymal diseases, 50% in polycystic kidney, 33% in chronic pyelonephritis, 14% in hydronephrosis and pyonephrosis, 13% in renal cell carcinoma and 10% in renal tuberculosis. Among renovascular hypertension, 54% in atherosclerotic plaque, 23% in fibromuscular hyperplasia and 15% in thrombus 5. 29 cases (49%) had complications due to hypertension. 6. 44 cases (72%) of the tota1 61 cases underwent surgical procedures Among them 25 cases(57%) were cured, 12 cases (27%) improved; therefore, a total of` 37 cases (84%) were catecorized as successful. 7. The operative cure rates in individual renal hypertensive disease were as follow 75% in renal tuberculosis, 56% in hydronephrosis. and pyonephrosis, 50% in renal cell carcinoma. chronic pyelonephritis and renovascular hypertension respectively 8. The success of the operation depended upon duration of renal hypertension, ,being higher in those with shorter duration. In those with duration less than one year the successful rate was 96% 9. The rate of success of the operation, in cases with complications was 47%.

키워드

신혈관성고혈압; renal hypertension
원문 및 링크아웃 정보
   
등재저널 정보
KCI
KoreaMed
KAMS