잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

Multi Modality Imaging Features of Cardiac Myxoma

Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging 2020년 28권 4호 p.235 ~ 243
McAllister Brylie J.,
소속 상세정보
 ( McAllister Brylie J. ) - Gold Coast University Hospital Department of Radiology

Abstract


Primary cardiac neoplasms are rare entities of which approximately 75% are benign and the remaining 25% malignant. Myxomas are the most common benign primary cardiac tumor (30%) and most commonly arise in the left atrium from the interatrial septum at the fossa ovalis. However, they also can originate in any cardiac chamber. Clinical presentation and patient symptomatology are determined by size, location, and mobility of the myxoma. This review will discuss the clinical presentation, natural history, pathology, and multimodality imaging features of cardiac myxomas.

키워드

Cardiac myxoma; Cardiac mass; Multimodality imaging

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보