잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

하악과두 골절의 임상통계학적 연구

A Clinicostatical Study of Mandibular condyle Fractures

계명의대논문집 1994년 13권 1호 p.116 ~ 124
소속 상세정보
박노부.

Abstract


This is a retrospective study on mandibular condyle fractures. This study was based on a series of 139 inpatients with mandibular condyle fracture treated in our department from Jan, 1984 to Oct, 1993.
The results obtained are as follows: In 340patients of mandibular fracture, 139 patients suffered from condylar fracture(36.1%).
Peak age incidence was 3rd decade(28.2%) and the rate of male to female was 3.3 : 1.
In regard of seasonal variation, there were two peaks in May and Oct. The most frequent etiologic factor was traffic accident(42.4%), followed by falls (39.5%) and violence(13.0%).
The most common fracture site was subcondyle(46.6%).
Compound fracture with symphysis was more frequent(56.0%) than simple fracture(31.2%).
In respect of treatment, closed reduction was 50.4% and remainder was open reduction(49.6%). In children, closed reduction was done in 89.5%. Complications ensued such as limitation of mouth opening and mandibular movements, TMJ dysfunction, TMJ
ankylosis, deviation of mandible, and infection.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보