잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

姙産婦의 統計學的 觀察

Statistical Observation of Obstetrical Cases in a City Hospital

공중보건잡지 1973년 10권 1호 p.119 ~ 130
이경연,
소속 상세정보
이경연 (  ) - 서울대학교 보건대학원

Abstract


A Statistical study on 279 women who had been admitted to Young Deung Po City Hospital for delivery during the period from Jan. 1, 1971 to Dec. 31, 1971 and their 292 newborn babies has been carried out with specific reference to groups of women with and without antenatal care :
Of there 279 women, 73 had received antenatal care and 206 did not.
The above-mentioned 292 newborn infants consist of 77 infants of the antenatally cared group and 215 infants of the non-cared group. The following conclusion was obtained by deviding the patients into nullipara and multipara group and antenatally cared and non-cared group respectively.
1. The average number of admitted pregnant woman for delivery was 23.2 per month and 26.2% of them had received antenatal care before the admission.
2. the obsterical history revealed that average frequency of the preceding pregnancy was 1.96. One hundred and thirteen women occupied 40.5% of the observed nulligravida women and the rest were 59.5%. No history of abortion was noted in 62.7%(175) of the total pregnant women. The average frequency of abortion experienced by the patient was 0.79.
3. The average duration of Hospitalization was 6 days(5.8 days in cared group and 6.1 days in the non-cared group).
4. The average hemoglobin value at the time of delivery was 10.0gm/dl(10.2gm/dl in cared group and 9.8gm/dl in the non-cared group) hematocrit value was 31.7%(32.8% in the cared group and 31.3% in the non-cared group).
5. The normal delivery took place in 74.1% of the observed pregnant women(84.4% in the cared group and 70.7% of the non cared group). Cesarean section was performed in 12.5% of the patients(7.8% of the cared group and 14% of the non-cared group).
6. Obstetrical complication was observed in 133 patients(47.7%) of the 279 women. 129 patients (39.7%) of the 73 antenatally cared group and 104 patient (50.5%) of the 206 non-cared group)
7. The perinatal death was 18.2%(4 perinatal death(5.2%) of 77 antenatally cared group and 49 perinatal death(22.8%) of 215 non cared group).
8. The sex ratio of the newborn infants was 138 : 100 and the average body weight of the newborn infants was 3,314gm(3,321gm in male and 3,306gm) in female.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보