잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

10세 미만아 마취의 임상적 고찰

Statistical Analysis for Pediatric Anesthesia under age 10

대한마취과학회지 1977년 10권 3호 p.193 ~ 198
강영도, 김용석, 김인호, 한희자,
소속 상세정보
강영도 (  ) - 부산대학교 의과대학 마취과학교실
김용석 (  ) - 부산대학교 의과대학 마취과학교실
김인호 (  ) - 부산대학교 의과대학 마취과학교실
한희자 (  ) - 부산대학교 의과대학 마취과학교실

Abstract


The authors analyzed statistically 1309 cases of pediatric anesthesia (under 10 years old) from January, 1967 to December, 1976 at the central operating theatre, Busan National University Hospital and the result were as follows.
1. 264 cases (20.2%) were under 1 year old, the most in group, and 55 cases (4.2%) were 1 years old as the least.
2. Sexual distribution was 853 males (62.5%) and 456 females (34.8%).
3. Anesthesias for the operations of general surgery were the most as 444 cases (33.9%).
4. Elective surgeries were 811 cases (62.0%) and the remainder were emergency operations (498 cases, 38.0%).
5. The techniques of anesthesia were 577 cases (44.1%) of infantile circle system with endotracheal intubation and 489 cases (37.4%) of non-rebreathing system.
6. The main anesthetics were 694 cases (53.0%) of halothane and 571 cases (43.6%) of ether.
7. Intra and postoperative death cases were 58 cases (4.4%) and of these, 27 cases (2.1%) were under-1 year old.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

 

등재저널 정보

KCI
KoreaMed
KAMS