잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

釜山地方의 都市民 및 農民의 肺 및 肝 디스토마에 대한 保建知識 및 中間宿主의 攝取에 關한 調査成積

Survey on the Eating Habits of 2nd Intermediate Hosts and Health Education of Distoniiasis among Pessan area Residents

부산의대잡지 1963년 3권 1호 p.257 ~ 269
노인규,
소속 상세정보
노인규 (  ) - 부산대학교 의과대학 기생충학과

Abstract


A survey on the eating habits of the 2nd intermediate hosts (fresh-water fishes, crab and crayfish, their knowledge on the cause and health educational media concerning distomiasis among Pusan area residents was made during the period of 5 months from May to Set. of 1962, by the questionnaire formula. A total of 9,465 subjects;8, 1.13 Pusan citizens & 1322 rural women; 4,381 male and 5,081 female) responded during this survey.
An analysis of the survey revealed that
1) The eating rate of the fresh-water crayfish of Pusan citizens was 48.6 par cent, and that of
rural women was 60.4 per cent. The most popular way of eating among Pusan citizens and rural women was boiling. Toasting ´ was the second commonest way and soaking in soy-sauce, raw eating
and frying followed.
2) The rate of administration o= crayfish juice to the children with measles etc. was 15.1 per cent among 2,538 women. 57.3 per cent of them administered raw juice, and the remainder (42.7 % ) boiled juice. The rate was higher in low educated group than the higher. There was na obvious differentiation between urban and rural area.
3) The eating rate of fresh-water fishes of Pusan citizens was 59.1 per cant, and that of rural women was 71.9 par cent. The ways of eating of Pusan citizens and rural women were boiling, which was the most common, and next raw eating and toasting, in that order. The others were frying, soaking in salt and drying.
4) There were no obvious provincial differences among the soldiers in the eating rats of freshwater fishes, crab and crayfish.
5) The- knowledge an the cause of distomiasis (parra oni?_niasis and clonorchiasis) were better in urban area than rural.
6) The most prevalent medium of the health education on the cause of distomiasis was neighbor among women group and in all other groups it was school. The other important media were newspapers, magazines and radio etc.
7) According to the additional survey carried out on 310 persons, the eating rate of fresh-water fishes, crab and crayfish with no knowledge of their possible cause for distomiasis was 33.2 per cent, the rate of those who did not eat them after knowing the cause was 16.1 per cent, and the rate of those who ate them despite of the knowledge of its possible harm was 53.5 per cant. The ratio on the ways of eating among those who had previous knowledge of its possible harm should to be 32.5 per cent in safe way, 23.4 par cent in doubtful way and 44.0 par cent in dangerous way. The ratio of the people who had thought their way of eating as safe but in reality proved to be doubtful and dangerous was 59.0 par cent and 31.5 par cant respectively. The ratio of the people who had fears of distomiasis after eating with doubtful and dangerous ways was 23.1 per cent and 39.7 par cent respectively.
8) It appears that educational campaign on the cause and effect relationship of eating fresh--water fishes, crab and crayfish and distomiasis alone is not adequate. Strong efforts should be made to-ward whom continuously consume the fresh-water fishes, crab and crayfish even though they have the knowledge of its possible harm,

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보