잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

早期梅毒의 臨床的 考察

Clinical Studies on Early Syphilis

부산의대잡지 1968년 8권 1호 p.283 ~ 288
정태안,
소속 상세정보
정태안 (  ) - 부산대학교 의과대학 피부비뇨기과학교실

Abstract


Four hundred and nine cases, 232 early syphilis, 148 secondary syphilis, and 29 early latent syphilis, were studied clinically.
The results of study were as follows:
1. Age of patients in this series ranged from 18 to 50 years of age, and 382 of 409 patients (93. 3%) were between 18 and 30 years of age, and 358 patients (87.5%) were single.
2. Two hundred and fifteen of 409 patients (52.6%) with early syphilis were infected by prostitutes, and 119 patients (29. 1%) by waitresses.
3. Primary incubation period ranged from 10 days to 6 months, and 128 of 409 patients (55. 0%) with early syphilis developed chances 2 to 5 weeks after infection. 4. All of the chancres were located on the external genitalia as follows: sulcus coronarius, 87(49. 1%); prepuce, 45(25.4%); glans penis, 19(10.7%); shaft of penis, 12(6.8%); frenulum, 6(3.4%); scrotum, 4(2.3%); pubic region, 2(1. 1%); urethral meatus, 1(0.6%); and root of penis, 1(0.6%).
5. Two hundred and two of 232 patients(87.1%) with primary syphilis had single chances, and 30 (12.9%) had multiple.
6. Of the 232 patients suffering from primary syphilis 124(53. 5%) yielded positive reactions to serologic test for syphilis and 142(61.2%) to darkfield examination.
7. Most of the secondary syphilitic lesions located on the scalp, perianal, genitalia, trunk, and extremities are as follows: syphilitic alopecia, 84(48.0%); condyloma lata, 64(36.6%); maculopapules, 19(10.9%); annular papular lesions, 7(4.0%); and pustular syphilid, 1(0. 5%).

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보