잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

絨毛腫瘍

Trophoblastic Tumors

부산의대잡지 1969년 9권 1호 p.287 ~ 292
최영실,
소속 상세정보
최영실 (  ) - 부산대학교 의과대학 산부인과교실

Abstract


This article is the clinical observation at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, Pusan National University, from November 1, 1956 to May 30, 1969. A total number of 81 cases was seen with the following distribution: I-lydatidiform Mole 36, Chorioadenoma Destruens 2 and Choriocarcinoma 43.
The following features were noted among the patients with Hydatidiform Mole. Patients ranged in age from 21 to 50,of which majority was between 20-29. The average age was 32. Toxemia was seen in 30.5% of patients. Half of the patients, when first seen, had uterine enlargement greater than expected by dates. 13.9% of the patients developed theca lutein cysts. The vast majority of patients was managed by D & E, while Hysterectomies were done in 38.8;00 and Methotrexate therapies in 5.5%. 5.5 of patients developed Choriocarcinoma.
Patients with Choriocarcinoma ranged in age from 30 to 50, of which majority between 30-39. The average age was 34. 48.8% of patients developed after abortion, 32.5% after normal spontaneous vaginal delivery, 16.2% after Hydatidiform Moles, and 2.3% after Ectopic Pregnancy. 46.5% of cases showed metastatic lesions,which were found in the lung in 37.5%. vagina in 23.2%, pelvic and adnexa in 18. 6 %, and brain in 2. 3%. Patients were managed by hysterectomy in 34. 7,01o combined therapies as surgery and Chemotherapy with methotrexate in 6. 9%, chemotherapies with methotrexate alone in 6.9%. 35y, of the patients could not received any specific therapy for Choriocarcinoma. At present survival rate from 6 months to 2 years was 30%, mortality rate was 50%.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보