잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

長管滑骨折에 對한 통계적 관찰

Statistic Observation of the Fracture of Long Bones

중앙의학 1963년 5권 4호 p.421 ~ 427
유명하,
소속 상세정보
유명하 (  ) - 제18육군병원 정형외과

Abstract


A statistic observation was made on 269 patients with long bone fracture admitted to the 18th Army Hospital during January 1960 to June 1963, for the types and causes, and method of treatment and the result and complication of the fractures.
Traffic accident occupied the most number(52%). Of all patients, 25.7% showed open fracture and 74.3% closed fracture; for these patients operative treatment was given in 38.3% of them and the rest(61.7%) was treated with nonoperative method. As for complication 25.6% of all patients were involved and osteomyelitis was seen in 13.8% of them.
Concerning the prognosis, treatment using bone graft showed the best result and it was found to be important to follow the indication for open reduction.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보