잠시만 기다려 주세요. 로딩중입니다.

蔚州郡民에 對한 癩病의 疫學的調査

Leprosy incidence among the residents of Wul-chu Gun (County)

최신의학 1966년 9권 8호 p.105 ~ 111
황기석,
소속 상세정보
황기석 (  ) - 수도의과대학 예방의학교실

Abstract


The author carried out an incidence survey for leprosy infection among the rural population of wul-chu county kyong sang Namdo.
1. The total number of examined was 71,148. 35,822 males and 35,326 females were discovered in this survey the morbidity rate per 1000 was 1.7. 88 males 40 females and the sex ratio was (male/female) 2.2/1. the distribution of the patients by their native villages was 16.4% from the, myon (township) of Bum Sae. 15.6% kang Dong. 15.6% Chung Ryang. 8.6% Sang Buk. 7.8% Doo Sae and there remaining from the other myons.
2. As to their occupational and´ educational back ground 30.5% of them were unemployees. 66.4% were engaged in farming, those who merely understand the korean alphabet were 33.6% of the patients. while those with high education were very few.
3. The duration from disease onset to detection was noted sequence of;l year duration for 9.5% of the total. 3 years 7.9% 13 years 4.8%. 17 years 4.8%. There were very few cases having the duration more than 20 years.
4. The family history of the patients indicated that 2.4% of the cases came from leporous families such as infected parents. partners or sibling the remaining 97.6% came from free families which did not have any leprous patients in their houshold
5. As to the age of onset, the age groups of years and 30-34 years were of 15^?19 the highest incidence being 17.2% of the total. The older age group above 65 occupied 3.1% and none of patients was detected among the younger ages less than 9.
6. The initial symptoms were the alteration of sensation which appeared in 61,5% of entire cases. there were edema in 14.0% erythema in 11.8% and nodule in 3.2%. The initial lesions were noticed to the exposed body surfaces such as face upper and lower extremities in 84.4%.
7. Investigating the status of home medication prior to detection it was found that 57.8% of the cases had used sulfon drugs. 9.4% herb medicine and 31.2% without any medicine.
8. Classifing of the clinical stage of leprosy it was found that the tuberculoid type was 50.8% the leprom atous type 36.5% and the indeterminate group 12.5% bacteriological examination revealed 27.3% for positive and 72.7% for negative.

키워드

원문 및 링크아웃 정보

등재저널 정보